Wayne Mausbach, P.E.
Managing Partner, Discrete Manufacturing Practice
Wayne is a high impact discrete manufacturing operations change consultant with proven ability to facilitate executive partners in their efforts to prioritize business needs, build effective strategies , Implement advanced manufacturing processes including KPI development. Operational Budget Development using “Bottoms up” and Extensive experience in commercial, engineering and manufacturing environments with global reach of multiple sites.
- Directed company’s global Lean Implementation transformation involving Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Sales to gain market share by reducing lead-time and response time of raw materials and manufacturing activities for a “make to stock” company including strategic sourcing, operational procurement and technical materials inventory management for 95 worldwide distribution facilities with $20 billion of spend and $150 million in world-wide inventory value.
- Directed the company’s Manufacturing Engineering function to upgrade equipment and processes to reduce manufacturing cost for the Houston and Singapore plants.
- Managed the production operations for fully commercial products and products during period of 45 % growth requiring adding additional staff with advanced training to certify skill requirements.
- Supply Chain Transformation
- Business Strategy Development
- Cost Development Systems
- Capital Asset management
- Process development using multi-axis CNC lathes, machining centers, grinders, and Lasers
- Manufacturing using CNC Robotic Welders and Heat Treating Furnaces
- Organization Consolidation
- Manufacturing Excellence
- Organization Redesign
- Human Capital Development
- Incentive and Gain sharing systems
- skill development of MSSC systems
- Process and Systems Design and Implementation
- Labor Data Collection
- Tool Management Systems
- Solid Model Cad and Cam Implementations
- Broad Leadership Background
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Project and Reliability Engineering
- Environmental, Health, and Safety Management
- Maintenance PM Systems
- Oil and Gas Manufacturing
- HVAC Fabrication Manufacturing
- Petrochemical Fabrication
- Various ERP Systems (Large frame and PC Based)
- Product Life-cycle Management
- Project Management
Education and Training
- University of Houston, BS, Industrial Engineering
- Post Graduate Computer Simulations and Maintenance Engineering